headerphoto

Kang CaangMy name is Zaldi Hardiyanto.
I was born in the flower city, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia in 1981.

I know the world of Linux and FOSS (free open source software) since 2008 from the megazine, books and news. 2009, I succeeded intall Puppy linux. Here's the documentation Puppy Linux Live USB on Planetcaang Blog. Not always follow the development of linux, but I am always back to linux. Now, my machine is use Linux Mint, detail of my machine right now is
Host: zaldi-linuxmint
Distro: Linux Mint 19.3 Tricia
Kernel: 5.0.0-32-generic
Desktop: Xfce 4.14.1
Player: Audacious 3.9
Browser: Chromium 87.0.4280.66

My friends call me with Caang, (words in Sunda) which means light.

If you wish to contact me, send email to zaldi_ca@yahoo.co.id
or via Whatsapp/ Telegram to 08121070518

Best regards
Next→
←Prev

Related Articles

Read more

No comments

No spam, no active link, please ^_^